Monday, June 22, 2009

Welcome

This Blog is about photography, and I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts and ideas. I want to start out by saying a quick word about spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I do not have good writing skills. I work to improve them, but they do not come easy to me. I know that we are judged on how we speak and write. Never the less I have decided that while I will continue to work on improving my writing skills, I will not let my lack of them keep me from writing. Please feel free to point out my mistakes. I genuinely appreciate the opportunity to correct them. For those of you that will undoubtedly refer me to my computer's spell checker I say this. While the spell checker is very useful I doubt that this technology will have a roll in taking over the world.
Thank you very much for visiting.
Douglas S. Holcomb

No comments:

Post a Comment